Transparency and Analytics
Let us show you what your data says:
- Real-time Reporting: Reporting is achieved by end users querying against fields (terms) that appear on documents throughout any phase of the event capture, analysis, and review. Users can display, trend or identify patterns on any field or combination of fields within the system. Any structured data element as well as aggregate data fields can be easily included in analyses or reports. Columns can be sub-categorized by provider, time period (month, year, etc) or any other data field. For example, patient outcomes can be categorized by diagnosis or facility/location. The system provides vast possibilities to quickly translate data into meaningful, actionable results.
- Real-time Analysis and Graphing: Users can perform real-time analyses and generate graphs on all data contained within the system. Easy analysis increases your ability to gain insights that might otherwise be missed.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting: Users can create, save and share customized/ad-hoc reports and analyses.
- Search: The system supports multiple search options on all database fields. All captured data, both structured and free text, can be searched with a large number of options.
- My Acesis: Each user can customize his/her own ”My Acesis” screen with a list of cases of interest, as well as other desired dashboard elements.
- Dashboards: Summary view of any combination of data elements defined by the user. Dashboards can be created in minutes, easily shared with audiences of user’s choosing, and manipulated through drag and drop. Contents can include project-related notes, graphs, event lists, team membership information, attachments and collaborative documents, as desired.
- Drill-down Capability: Analysis functions provide the ability to drill-down in real time into the underlying data for any analysis or reporting.
- Saved Searches: Saved Searches allow search criteria to be saved and shared for future use.