Support and Services Frequently Asked Questions
Services Frequently Asked Questions
- Availability of standard published forms that can be used as-is or modified using the Acesis Authoring Tool
- Configurable workflow through role-based permissions and security
- Use of straightforward screens, buttons, tabs and data capture fields
- SaaS solution delivery
- Built-in terminology
Support Frequently Asked Questions
Training Frequently Asked Questions
Primary benefits of Internet-based training:
- Internet-based training eliminates the time and costs associated with travel to the site of the training session. Students can attend the sessions without leaving their own offices, and the customer does not have to pay for travel costs incurred by customer personnel and by the Acesis instructor.
- Eliminates the logistics of booking and setting up a room for the training session, arranging meals for the attendees, etc.
Primary benefits of onsite training:
- Onsite training provides a slightly better forum for dialog between the instructor and students during the delivery of the course.
- Onsite training provides a slightly better forum for interaction between the instructor and students for answering questions during breaks and after the conclusion of the class.
All things considered, given the quality of today’s Internet conferencing, Acesis recommends Internet-based training for most courses.