Performance Improvement Projects
Are you looking for a quick and easy way to run unique improvement initiatives?
- Perhaps you’re in the process of adopting a new initiative that you think can make a difference. How do you roll it out to your team?
- Maybe you have an innovative group of physicians or staff that have a vision for improving a specific measure. How can they organize and collaborate together on their unique project?
- You just went to a conference and picked up an abstract of a best-practice improvement process that would be great for your hospital. Now what?
Acesis can help you answer these questions and can begin to help you answer some of the meta-questions like, “Our reimbursements are vanishing… how do we survive?”
Here are some of the unique benefits of using Acesis for your unique Performance Improvement Projects:
- Take an existing improvement process and roll it out to your group immediately.
- Create or adapt any improvement process without IT support for customized workflows and multiple levels of security for each different role.
- Engage physicians and hospital staff with a collaborative rallying point for improvement.
- Use your specific improvement process of choice such as LEAN or Six Sigma.
Click on the thumbnail images above to walk through screenshots